I have been nominated for the Liebster award!
What Is The Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is an online award given to bloggers by fellow bloggers. It encourages discovery of new blogs, connects bloggers and enables a chain of recognition in the blogging community.
Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
- Post the award on your blog
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions assigned to you
- Give 10 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 10 deserving bloggers for the award
- Ask 10 questions to your nominees
My answers to Jouska’ question
Do you prefer home cooked meals or take-out meals?
I prefer home-cooked meals
What’s your favorite cuisine?
That would be African cuisine
Do you have a pet?
No, I don’t
Name any three countries you’re dying to visit
I would love to visit these countries; Italy, Switzerland, Rome
If you could go see one 80s band/singer live in concert, who would it be?
Tina turner, I love her energy
What’s your favorite clothing item?
That would be my sky blue jeans, this one fits perfectly
What do you regret doing as a child or teen?
None that I can think of
What’s your best personality trait?
Inspiring, I love to inspire with my words and writing
Do you prefer travelling alone or with your family and friends?
I love travelling with family and friends, it’s more fun with them
Are you more of an e-reader or traditional paperback reader?
Am becoming more of an e-reader now, but I still love my traditional paperback
10 random facts about myself
- I love good music and I so love to dance
- I read a lot on-line
- I love green teas
- I am a Christian
- I am a DIY kind of person
- I love to laugh a lot and I love making people laugh too
- I prefer my natural hair
- I don’t pretend and I do not like pretense
- I do lots of research on myriads of subjects
- I can’t wait to watch The Last Ship Season 3
I would love to nominate the following blogs
Questions for my nominees
- What brings you the most joy?
- What is your favorite quote?
- Do you have a role model/who?
- Where do you get inspiration for your writing?
- How do you deal with writers block?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What’s your favorite hobby?
- What is your best childhood memory?
- What’s your favorite book?
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
To my nominees, congratulations! I look forward to reading your answers.
Thanks everyone, I do hope you enjoy reading mine. Cheers and enjoy the rest of the week!
Amaka Paul 2016